Explore our promoted experiences
- A private, half-day Rome tour with skip-the-line Colosseum tickets
- Bypass the long wait times with on-the-spot entry to the ancient arena
- Listen to expert commentary, with plenty of time to ask questions
- Enjoy a personalized travel experience unique to you and your group
Departure & Return
At the newsagent in front of the Colosseum Metro Station Exit - ground level (there is only one exit, just in front of the monument) street address is: Via dei Fori Imperiali, 00184, Roma. Your tour guide will be holding a sign with your name.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Walking Tours of Rome with Claudia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use