- A complete St. Peter’s Basilica tour from underground grottoes to dome top
- A guide for insights into the art and architecture of the square and church
- Tickets to the top of the dome included to avoid waiting in line
- Headsets to follow the guide’s commentary inside and outside the basilica
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at Largo del Colonnato, 5, by the first columns of the Colonnade. Look for a yellow label with TOURIKS written on it. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the starting time. The meeting point is outside the Basilica before entering St. Peter's square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- The dome's terrace might not be accessible during bad weather conditions. In that case, you can either ask for a partial refund and visit the Basilica and the grottoes or decide to cancel the tour for a full refund
- An appropriate dress-code is required in order to enter the churches: knees and shoulders should be covered
- Wear comfortable walking shoes: a moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please be aware that the lines to clear security checks at the entrance of the square might take 5-45 minutes
- Please note that you will be required to pass through metal detectors at the entrance of the square
- The meeting point is outside the Basilica before entering St. Peter's square and the security checks
- Not recommended for travellers with claustrophobia
- Not recommended for travellers with vertigo
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY TOURIKS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms