Departure & Return
Your guide will be waiting in the square ”Piazza di Santa Maria Liberatrice”, by the statue "Monumento ai Caduti di Testaccio" closest to the Santa Maria Liberatrice church.¨They will be holding a red and white Devour Rome sign.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Non-eating children under 5 years old do not require a ticket
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Available for vegetarians,pescatarians and lactose free with prior notice
- Not recommended for vegans or gluten free
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Tours require a minimum of just two people to operate
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Devour Rome Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff