Are you interested in?
Borghese Gallery (Galleria Borghese) Tours
117 Tours & Activities
3046 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
5856 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Enjoy a bespoke introduction to the highly acclaimed Borghese Gallery during this private, art historian-led guided tour. Learn the unique histories behind the stunning, Renaissance and Baroque-era collections, and come face-to-face with iconic masterworks. Skip-the-line admission tickets are included, plus optional audio headsets as needed.
- A VIP private tour of the Borghese Gallery
- Listen to expert commentary from your own personal art historian guide
- Beat the usual wait times with guaranteed fast-track entry
- Learn the stories behind the fabled art collection
Saved to wishlist!
Reserved Skip the line entrance ticket
Professional Licensed Tour Guide
Radio receivers and headsets (when required)
All Fees and Taxes
Tips & gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazzale del Museo Borghese, 00197 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Anno Domini Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Borghese Gallery Private Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Borghese Gallery Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Borghese Gallery Private Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Borghese Gallery Private Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 8343P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoArt Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaArt Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiArt Tours - AssisiCategory
Appian Way and Aurelian Walls (Via Appia Antica e Mure Aureliane)Bramante Staircase (Scala del Bramante)Doria Pamphilj Gallery (Galleria Doria Pamphilj)TestaccioJaniculum Hill (Gianicolo)Basilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem (Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme)Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore (Basilica Papale di Santa Maria Maggiore)Rome Corsini Palace (Palazzo Corsini)Basilica of St. Mary of the Angels and Martyrs (Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri) ZoomarineVia Veneto (Via Vittorio Veneto)Holy Stairs (Scala Sancta) and Chapel of San LorenzoCircus of Maxentius (Circo di Massenzio) Piazza TrilussaPiazza BarberiniVatican Obelisk (Obelisco Vaticano) Rome Olympic Stadium (Stadio Olimpico)Via SacraTrastevereTrinità dei Monti