4 hours (Approx.)
Visit the Musei Capitolini (Capitoline Museums) in Rome to learn about the Roman Empire. Considered to be the world's first museum, as a space where art is accessible to the public, the Capitolini features art and artifacts that depict the city's history, including a sculpture of Romulus and Remus, the founders of Rome. Booking admission in advance saves you time in the ticket line.
- Avoid waiting in the ticket line at the Capitoline Museums by booking entry now
- Gain insight into the long history of the Roman Empire
- A must-do for history buffs
- Museum is located near the Roman Forum, for an easy visit during a day of sightseeing
Saved to wishlist!
Admission Ticket with reservation
City digital map
Access to temporary exhibitions (if available)
Drink and food
Pick up from the hotel
Departure & Return
Happy hour option
5/21/2021 - 11/2/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:30 AM - 03:00 PM|
3/15/2019 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:30 AM - 03:00 PM|
Ticket Redemption Point
Piazza d'Aracoeli, 16, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- All participants who are over 12 years old must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 15 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
- OPERATED BY TOURISTATION
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Empire Roman Museum Ticket (Capitolini): Hosted Entry?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Empire Roman Museum Ticket (Capitolini): Hosted Entry?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Empire Roman Museum Ticket (Capitolini): Hosted Entry?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Empire Roman Museum Ticket (Capitolini): Hosted Entry
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingRomeSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BraccianoAttractions & Museums - Lake BraccianoMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake BraccianoSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BolsenaAttractions & Museums - Lake BolsenaMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake BolsenaSkip-the-Line Tours - AssisiAttractions & Museums - AssisiMuseum Tickets & Passes - AssisiCategory
National Museum of 21st-Century Art (MAXXI)Barberini Palace (Palazzo Barberini)Welcome to RomeEuroma2Basilica di Santa PrassedeVittoriano Museum Complex (Complesso del Museo Vittoriano)Basilica of Saint Mary in Cosmedin (Basilica di Santa Maria in Cosmedin)Basilica di Sant'Andrea delle FratteRome Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Basilica of St. John Lateran (Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano)Ara Pacis Museum (Museo dell'Ara Pacis)Church of St. Peter in Chains (San Pietro in Vincoli)Baths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla)Ancient Ostia (Ostia Antica)Historic Center of Rome (Centro Storico di Roma)Ciampino International Airport (CIA)Great Synagogue of Rome (Tempio Maggiore di Roma)Madama Palace (Palazzo Madama)Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Necropoli Etrusche di Cerveteri e Tarquinia) Pamphilj Palace (Palazzo Pamphilj)