2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Regular temperature checks for staff
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Save time waiting in line for this popular attraction with skip-the-line tickets for to Rome's famous Borghese Gallery. With tickets in hand and your tour guide in the lead (optional), explore the gardens and see masterpieces by Raffaello, Canova, Caravaggio, and Bernini. Choose to explore independently or take the guided tour option.
- Save precious vacation time with skip-the-line benefits
- Prepurchased tickets guarantee admission to this popular attraction
- Choose to navigate the museum on your own or take the guided tour
- Explore the museum highlights at your pace
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointBorghese Gallery and Museum, Piazzale Scipione Borghese, 5, 00197 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please note that bags are not permitted inside the Borghese Gallery, and will need to be checked in at the cloakroom before to be collected afterwards
- Adult pricing applies to all
- Arrive strictly at 10:45 as there is no accommodation for other entrance times. Entrance is strictly limited so you must arrive early. Anyone who arrives after these times cannot be accommodated.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Loving Rome
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Hour Skip-the-Line Tickets to the Borghese Gallery in Rome?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Hour Skip-the-Line Tickets to the Borghese Gallery in Rome?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Hour Skip-the-Line Tickets to the Borghese Gallery in Rome?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Hour Skip-the-Line Tickets to the Borghese Gallery in Rome?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 9455P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingRomeArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - OrvietoWalking Tours - OrvietoHistorical Tours - OrvietoCategory
Piazza del PopoloKeats-Shelley HouseGarbatella District (Quartiere Garbatella)Campo de' FioriTrinità dei MontiBasilica of Santa Maria Maggiore (Basilica Papale di Santa Maria Maggiore)Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Mostra di Leonardo)Porta MaggioreRome Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Orange Garden (Giardino degli Aranci)Ponte SistoTiber River (Fiume Tevere)Domus Romane of Palazzo Valentini (Le Domus Romane di Palazzo Valentini)Euroma2Foro ItalicoSt. Peter's Dome (Cupola di San Pietro)Temple of Caesar (Tempio di Cesare)Quirinale Palace (Palazzo del Quirinale)Portico of Octavia (Portico di Ottavia)