- 3-hour walking tour of Rome, including the Spanish Steps
- Climb the famous Spanish Steps and hear how they got their name
- Learn the legend behind tossing a coin in the Trevi Fountain
- Sample delicious Italian gelato
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet your guide directly in front of Babington's Tea Room, which is on the left side of the Spanish Steps as you face them.
The tour will end at Piazza Campo de Fiori, where there are restaurants, cafes, and taxi cabs.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Alwaysrome
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.