- Small-group tour of Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica
- Enjoy no-line quick access to the museum and basilica to avoid long waits
- See the most important works in the Vatican Museums, including the Laocoon, Apollo of Belvedere, and Gallery of Maps
- Admire the famous frescoes by Michelangelo in the Sistine Chapel
- Walk through the huge interior of St. Peter's Basilica
Departure & Return
Meeting us at "Giuly's Cafè" in Via Santamaura, 3 close to the Vatican Museum entrance. Look for a "Together In Rome" sign
What To Expect
Make your way through the many halls and rooms to see the highlights of the collection, including the Laocoon statue, the Apollo Belvedere, the Gallery of Maps, the Gallery of Tapestries, and much more. Continue on through the whole museum to reach the Sistine Chapel at the end, where you can admire the exquisite frescoes by Michelangelo.
From the Sistine Chapel, follow a special access route directly into St. Peter's Basilica to skip the lines for the church. Walk through the immense interior of the church—the largest in Christendom—while you learn about some of the history of the building and the art it contains.
Please note: There is a strictly-enforced dress code for both St. Peter's Basilica and the Sistine Chapel, so be sure knees, shoulders, midsections, and backs are covered before the tour. Also note that St. Peter's Basilica is sometimes closed for religious ceremonies. If this is the case on the day of your visit, your tour will instead be an extended tour of the Vatican Museums.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- It is recommended you wear comfortable walking shoes and if rain is forecast, bring a small umbrella as well. Large umbrellas, large bags, and selfie sticks will not be allowed into the museums.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Together in Rome
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience