Explore our promoted experiences
- Rome food tour in the Trastevere district
- Get to know the neighborhood home to one of the city's best food scenes
- Visit restaurants to sample an array of Italian dishes, from cheese to pizza to pasta to dessert
- Start the evening with a glass of wine or prosecco
Departure & Return
Piazza Farnese - by the fountain on the right (when facing Palazzo Farnese). A representative will be there holding a sign with our company name on it.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Stops on this tour are subject to change due to seasonal/holiday venue closures
- If you have food allergies or dietary restrictions, it’s important we know so we can do our best to accommodate them. Please email us immediately after you book and we will make notes so your guide knows.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Roman Guy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The four stops were ideal for learning about Italian food." See review