- Visit the Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, Spanish Steps and other sights
- Enjoy sampling a number of Roman specialities like prosciutto, cheeses, 'gelato' (ice cream), pizza, and wines
- Explore the Campo de' Fiori farmers market, where stalls sell fresh produce and local delicacies
- Learn about Rome’s history and cuisine, and get insider restaurant and sightseeing tips
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide at Piazza Campo de' Fiori at the foot of the statue of Giordano Bruno.
What To Expect
Learn about Rome’s history and cuisine, and see landmarks including the Spanish Steps, Pompey Theatre, Marcus Aurelius Column and Piazza Navona. Plus, throw a coin into the Trevi Fountain to ensure your return to Rome, and visit the 2nd-century Roman Pantheon.
On route, enjoy at least seven food stops to sample various specialities. A hub for visitors and many Italian government buildings, the area abounds with restaurants and bars, alongside sophisticated delicatessens, coffee roasters, chocolatiers, salami makers, wine shops, and ice cream parlors.
Tastings vary on each tour, but expect to try delicacies like silky prosciutto, gelato, pizza, cheeses, wines, and more. As you eat, chat to the vendors to learn more about each dish. Come hungry, as the tastings will easily replace lunch.
Roam the food market at Campo de' Fiori, where the stalls sell fresh produce and goodies, and hear your guide’s tips for restaurants and sights in the city.
Your tour concludes in the Trevi district so you can continue exploring on your own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated if advised in advance. Please note this in the "special requirements" field on booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change.
- Dress code is smart casual. Since you will be entering into a church, please note that the dress code needs to be suitable (shoulders and knees covered).
- Transfer from your hotel to the meeting point is NOT INCLUDED in the price. Taxi or buses are a convenient option.
- Please note that on Sundays only a few stands of the farmer's market are open.
- This tour does not accommodate gluten-free or vegan participants.
- You must present the vaccination certificate to attend this tour or the negative COVID-19 test taken max. within 48 hours ahead of the experience.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please, note that our tour does not include the visit to the inside of the Pantheon on weekends. You will only visit it from outside.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience