3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
When in Rome, travel like a Roman aboard a vintage Vespa on this 3-hour tour. Hop aboard your classic scooter and follow your guide on a scenic route around the Aurelian Walls, along the Tiber riverfront, and out to explore the ancient ruins of the Appian Way and the idyllic Orange Garden of Aventine Hill.
- 3-hour Rome Small-Group Sightseeing Tour by Vintage Vespa
- Explore the off the tourist trail on a vintage Vespa
- Admire the ancient ruins of a Roman aqueduct and Roman Baths along the Appian Way
- Soak up the scenery of the Tiber River, Aventine Hill, and the Aurelian Walls
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Live commentary on board
Use of helmet
Transport by private vehicle
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Departure & Return
Via Cavour, 302, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
2 minutes walking from the metro station Colosseo.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking (different Vespas available according to total weight driver/passenger)
- Dress code is smart casual, no high heeled shoes
- Minimum numbers apply
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bici&Baci srl
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Hour Rome Small-Group Sightseeing Tour by Vespa?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Hour Rome Small-Group Sightseeing Tour by Vespa?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Hour Rome Small-Group Sightseeing Tour by Vespa?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Hour Rome Small-Group Sightseeing Tour by Vespa?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Hour Rome Small-Group Sightseeing Tour by Vespa
Explore Similar Things to Do
Vespa, Scooter & Moped ToursHalf-day ToursTours & SightseeingRomeVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Arch of Titus (Arco di Tito)Capitoline Hill and Museums (Campidoglio e Musei Capitolini)Campo de' FioriTiber Island (Isola Tiberina)Welcome to RomeTiber River (Fiume Tevere)Oratorio di San Francesco Saverio del CaravitaTemple of Caesar (Tempio di Cesare)Church of Santa Maria della Pace (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Pace)House of the Vestal Virgins (Casa delle Vestali)Foro ItalicoChurch of Saint Louis of the French (Chiesa di San Luigi dei Francesi)Castel Sant'Angelo National Museum (Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo)Euroma2Villa MediciMuseum of Contemporary Art of Rome (MACRO)Theater of Marcellus (Teatro di Marcello)Barberini Palace (Palazzo Barberini)Caelian Hill (Celio)Great Synagogue of Rome (Tempio Maggiore di Roma)