Departure & Return
The tour starts at the Marathon statue next to restaurant 'Prachtig' at Willemsplein 77, Rotterdam.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring your camera/ smartphone for some nice pictures!
- Don’t bring too many personal belongings.
- Adjust your clothing to the weather.
- Don’t be late, cause we won’t wait!
- Rain or shine, the run will always happen.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rotterdam Sight running Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Rotterdam Running Tour.