1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Every runner gets a bottle of water to stay well hydrated during the run and a souvenir.
Something to remember the Running Tour by
We don’t have a storage possibility nor safe.
Departure & Return
DR, Willemsplein, 3011 Rotterdam, Netherlands
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Rain or shine, the run will always happen.
- Adjust your clothing to the weather.
- Don’t be late, cause we won’t wait!
- Bring your camera/ smartphone for some nice pictures!
- Don’t bring too many personal belongings.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rotterdam Sight running Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Running tour with the highlights of Rotterdam?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Running tour with the highlights of Rotterdam?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Running ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesRotterdamRunning Tours - South HollandRunning Tours - DordrechtRunning Tours - The HagueCategory
Markthal (Market Hall) Rotterdam Zoo (Diergaarde Blijdorp)Kop van ZuidMaritime Museum RotterdamFutureLand Museum Boijmans Van BeuningenChurch of St. Lawrence (Sint Laurenskerk)KinderdijkNetherlands Photo Museum (Nederlands Fotomuseum)Miniworld RotterdamKunsthal RotterdamRotterdam City Hall (Stadhuis)