- 2-hour private walking tour of Rotterdam
- See the city's highlights including Rotterdam Market Hall (Martkhal), SS 'Rotterdam' and more
- Head inside Rotterdam's iconic, yellow cube houses (Kubuswoningen)
- Learn about Rotterdam's history and culture while admiring the city's ultra-modern skyline
- Receive the undivided attention of a private guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
At the central station of Rotterdam under the 'meeting cloud'. Address: Central station of Rotterdam.
What To Expect
Learn about Rotterdam’s past and present as you take in some of the city’s landmark buildings, including Rotterdam Centraal Station; the Old Harbor, or Oude Haven, which dates back to 1350; and the SS Rotterdam, a former ocean liner and cruise ship that’s been converted into a hotel.
Roughly halfway through your tour, you’ll stop for refreshments (own expense) in Rotterdam Market Hall (Markthal), the jewel in the city’s architectural crown. Then, continue to the eye-catching cube houses (Kubuswoningen) and make use of your included admission to the complex’s kijk-kubus (show-cube), a house museum designed to give you a feel of what life is like in a cube house.
After three hours, your private tour concludes in central Rotterdam.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trigger Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands