8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore all of Normandy’s star attractions in one day on this private tour from Rouen. Enjoy the undivided attention of your private guide as you stroll around Rouen's Old Town, admire the grand Cathedral and see the spot where Joan of Arc was killed. After lunch (own expense), continue to Caen, where highlights include the Abbaye aux Hommes and William the Conqueror’s Castle. Finally, visit the famous Bayeux tapestry and take a tour of the magnificent Château de Falaise.
- Full-day private tour of Normandy from Rouen
- Marvel over Rouen Cathedral and see the spot where Joan of Arc was killed
- Visit two of William the Conqueror’s Castles, in Caen and Falaise
- Admire the spectacular Bayeux Tapestry, one of France’s most prized medieval monuments
- Travel by comfortable, air-conditioned minivan
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Rouen or anywhere within 30 k radius from Rouen.
Rouen cruise ship terminal
Rouen river cruise terminal
- Boos Airport, Rouen France
- Terminal Croisière, HAROPA, Rouen, Quai Richard Waddington, 76000 Rouen, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Price per car with a maximum of six people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Tour Guide and Driver will wear a mask and/or a safety shield and virus safety shield is installed in the Van
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Normandytour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Rouen, Bayeux, and Falaise Day Trip from Rouen?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Rouen, Bayeux, and Falaise Day Trip from Rouen?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Rouen, Bayeux, and Falaise Day Trip from Rouen?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Rouen, Bayeux, and Falaise Day Trip from Rouen?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Rouen, Bayeux, and Falaise Day Trip from Rouen
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursAudio GuidesPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportRouenShore Excursions - NormandyBus Tours - NormandyAudio Guides - NormandyPorts of Call Tours - NormandyHistorical Tours - NormandyFull-day Tours - NormandyCategory