3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience the remote Danum Valley on a 2-night stay at the Borneo Rainforest Lodge, where you’ll sleep in the heart of Sabah’s largest protected rainforest. Watch for animals as you trek through the forest and climb to a treetop canopy walk, swim in rainforest streams, and board an open-top vehicle for nocturnal wildlife safaris. With round-trip transport from the Lahad Datu Airport, all meals, accommodations, and activities included, this Danum Valley adventure is the perfect way to experience Borneo at its most pristine.
- Spend two nights in the gorgeous Danum Valley
- Join daily wildlife hikes and try a canopy walk through the forest
- Nightly excursions to spot nocturnal animals
- Enjoy comfortable accommodations in a remote location
- Includes meals and transport from the airport
- Ideal choice for families
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights accommodations at Borneo Rainforest Lodge, Danum Valley
Shared, guided tours and activities
Round-trip shared transfer
Food and drinks, unless specified
Supplement for any unscheduled transfers
Flight tickets/airport taxes
Malaysia Tourism Tax (collected and payable directly to hotel)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure and Return Point: Lahad Datu Airport
- Lahad Datu Airport, Jalan Bypass, Sabah, 91108 Lahad Datu, Sabah, Malaysia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All services on sharing basis (SIC tours)
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Child sharing room with parents will be provided with an extra roll away bed
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Activities are subject to weather conditions, and may be re-organized to best meet the operational situation
- Sighting of wildlife is not guaranteed
- Maximum occupancy per room is 3 people (3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child aged 11 years or below)
- Please note: For the Triple Share Option, children must be booked as an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Cancellation: Normal Period: 48 Days – 50% cancellation charge | 33 Days – 70% cancellation charge | 17 Days or No Show – 100% charge (of total package price)
- Cancellation: Peak Period: 01st Mar - 30th April & 15th July - 15th Oct: 93 Days – 25% cancellation charge | 48 Days – 50% cancellation charge | 17 Days or No Show – 100% charge (of total package price)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Overland Services
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingSabahMulti-day Tours - Kota KinabaluMulti-day Tours - SandakanMulti-day Tours - PalawanCategory
Kota BeludSapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Monsopiad Cultural VillageGaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Poring Hot Spring & Nature Reserve (Poring Hot Springs)Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Labuk Bay Proboscis Monkey SanctuaryKlias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Sabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah)Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)Signal Hill Observatory Platform