- 6-hour zipline tour from Kota Kinabalu
- Visit a national park on Borneo's coast
- Experience the world's longest island-to-island zipline
- Eat a buffet lunch on the beach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Kota Kinabalu
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Suit up with a helmet and harness, then hike to the top of the island, where you’ll have views across the water to Sapi Island beach. After a short safety briefing, clip into the zipline with help from the guide, then launch yourself into the air for a 25–30 second flight above the sea. The Coral Flyer Zipline is 820 feet (250 meters) long, and riders reach speeds up to 37 mph (60 kph).
When you’ve touched down at the landing point on Sapi Island, hike down to Sapi Island beach for a buffet lunch on the pristine, white sand, and enjoy the tranquility of the scenic national park. After lunch, board a boat for Jessleton Point Jetty, where a driver will meet you for the trip back to your Kota Kinabalu hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum 2 adults required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magunatip Holidays Sdn Bhd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival