- Bordeaux shore excursion with private guide
- Guided walking tour of Bordeaux
- Wine tasting in St. Emilion included
- Limited to eight people, ensuring an intimate experience
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on time return to your ship
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Explore Bordeaux, full of beautifully-preserved 18th-century buildings, on a guided walking tour. Admire the beautiful St. Andrew’s Cathedral, Grand Theatre, Pey Berland Tower, and Place des Quinconces with your guide before heading to Saint Emilion.
This charming village is one of the main wine towns in the famous Bordeaux wine region, surrounded by world-class vineyards. Admire the town's Romanesque architecture, and then enjoy some free time to continue exploring on your own. Get some lunch (own expense) or simply wander the beautiful narrow lanes.
From Saint Emilion, venture to a nearby winery to sample some of the well-known local wines in a Grand Cru Classé chateau. Learn about the process of making wine during a tour of the wine cellars and vat house.
Worry-free Shore Excursion: We ensure your timely return to the Bordeaux port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour requires minimum 2 adults to operate
- Please note that the infant seats are available upon request, please inform us at the moment of the booking (number and age of the children)
- This tour is not recommended for persons with reduced mobility
- Tour involves some walking, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ophorus
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands