Departure & Return
Departure Point: By the Ticket Gate Exit at the Tobu Tojo Line, Yorii Station Address: Yorii, Yorii-machi, Ōsato-gun, Saitama, Japan Directions: Tour departs from By the Ticket Gate Exit at the Tobu Tojo Line, Yorii Station. Your guide will be holding a sign of the otomo guide.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to the opening dates of the river boating company, this tour can only be enjoyed from mid・March to November. You cannot book this tour during the winter period, so please keep this in mind when making a booking.
- Please meet at the Tobu Tojo Line, Yorii Station, which is roughly a two hour train journey from the center of Tokyo. [How to get to Yorii Station] If you are leaving from central Tokyo, we recommend you come from Ikebukuro Station. It will cost ¥890 and will take around an hour and 40 minutes. 1. Board the Tobu Tojo Line service to Ogawamachi Station. 2. At Ogawamachi Station, get off your train and walk across the platform to board the Tobu Tojo Line service bound for Yorii. 3. Get off at the final destination, Yorii Station.
- Please come in comfortable clothing, as this tour involves a lot of walking.
- We have not included any particular lunch/dinner places in this tour, but you are welcome to stop for a break and eat whenever and wherever you like.
- Your otomo tour guide will not join you for the river boating part of the tour.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 1000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands