- Learn about Japanese bonsai trees on a private tour
- Visit the Omiya Bonsai Village and Bonsai Art Museum
- Walk through the beautiful bonsai gardens and nurseries
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private guide
Departure & Return
Tour departs from In front of the information desk outside the Central Ticket Gate (South and North) at the JR line, Omiya Station.Your guide will be holding a sign of the otomo guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please come in comfortable clothing, as this tour involves a lot of walking.
- On Mondays ""Teshigotoya"" in closed. If any of the scheduled places are closed on the day you visit, your tour guide will take you to an alternative location.
- You cannot touch the bonsai trees. Please note that if you have young children, it is recommended you hold their hands, and if you have large bags with you, please make sure that they do not knock the trees over.
- Due to quarantine, it is generally forbidden to take bonsai trees overseas. However, if you do want to purchase one please ask the workers in the bonsai nurseries about the procedure for taking a bonsai tree back home with you. Your otomo tour guide will help you communicate in Japanese.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 1000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands