- Get closer to sights in Salem by exploring the city on foot
- A guide knows the best spots to see in order to get the most out of your visit
- Hear personal stories of actual accusers and victims of the Salem Witch Trials
- A convenient meeting spot for this Salem tour makes it easy to get started
Departure & Return
4pm Tour Departure Point: Salem Historical Tours office at 8 Central Street. (part of the pedestrian walkway downtown at the corner of Essex and Central Street). Address: Salem Historical Tours 8 Central Street, Salem, MA 01970 Return point: Returns to downtown area. Guide can direct you to where you want to go. *Please plan to check in 15-20 minutes prior to your tour. **Please call office at 978.745.0666 if there are any questions on where to meet.
Return point: Returns to downtown area. Guide can direct you to where you want to go.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tours depart at 4pm. Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes prior to your tour. Check in at Salem Historical Tours Office at 8 Central Street, Salem, MA.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Please be advised that the state of Massachusetts and the City of Salem are requiring masks to enter business establishments. You will not be able to enter our business without a mask or face covering. Until further notice, a mask or face covering will be required on tours since we will not be able to stay six feet away from each other. Salem Historical Tours LLC reserves the right to deny service to anyone refusing to wear a mask or face covering. This requirement is subject to change based on orders by the state and the city.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salem Historical Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff