5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
All national park and state park entrance fees
4 Days Accommodation as indicated in the itinerary, all accommodation offer standard rooms
USU Eastern Prehistoric Museum Entry fees
4x4 Jeep tour in the Monument Valley
Discover Exceptional Sedona Tour
Tour the Grand Canyon from a Helicopter--Extraordinary Views!
Airfare to and from destination
Trip cancellation insurance or any other Travel Insurance
Lunches(except 1 Picnic Lunch provided ) and Dinners and any alcoholic beverages
Any additional at your own expense activities, excursions, or entertainment
All personal miscellaneous expenses, such as laundry, drinks, alcohol and other private expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Guests are requested to arrive at the airport before 12:00 PM (noon). Later arrivals may require changes to the itinerary.
Guests are requested to schedule departure flights after 8:00 PM. Earlier departures may require changes to the itinerary. We suggest you schedule departure flights for the next day after getting back.
If you want to arrange to be picked up at your hotel, just let us know the address of your hotel in advance.
- Salt Lake City International Airport, 776 N Terminal Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84122, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This itinerary is only a sample. Due to flight arrival times, road and weather conditions, and to accommodate your abilities and interests, the order and locations are subject to change. Your guide will keep you updated daily. We want everyone to have a safe adventure, with cherished memories, and an unforgettable experience!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- At least 2 people are needed to schedule a tour. If you are traveling by yourself, please consult with our customer service department and they will help you join another group. Booking early is highly recommended as availability will be limited.
- 【Salt Lake City Airport (SLC) Pick-up】Guests are requested to arrive at the airport before 09:00 AM. Later arrivals may require changes to the itinerary and fees apply.
- 【McCarran International Airport (LAS) Drop-off】Guests are requested to schedule departure flights after 8:00 PM. Earlier departures may require changes to the itinerary. We suggest you schedule departure flights for the next day after getting back.
- Itineraries may change due to unforeseen issues and/or delays.
- Travel agent shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climactic conditions, criminal acts or abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the travel agent's control.
- Children 5 years old an younger may not be able to participate in some of the activities on the tour. If you have children who are younger than 5, please let us know so we can work on other arrangements.
- Most travelers can participate
- The minimum number of guests required per group is 2, but at least 3 guests are preferred. But don't worries, we have two can go gurantee. If you are only booking 1 spots, we will work to put you with an existing group. With that in mind, we recommend that you book in advance.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nomad Unlimited Adventure
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5-Day American West Moab & Arizona (7 Park) Adventure?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 5-Day American West Moab & Arizona (7 Park) Adventure?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5-Day American West Moab & Arizona (7 Park) Adventure?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5-Day American West Moab & Arizona (7 Park) Adventure?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
5-Day American West Moab & Arizona (7 Park) Adventure
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSalt Lake CityBus Tours - UtahNature and Wildlife - UtahMulti-day Tours - UtahWalking Tours - UtahCategory
Latter-day Saints Church History Museum Tours & TicketsUtah Olympic Park Tours & TicketsClark Planetarium Tours & TicketsLeonardo Museum Tours & TicketsUtah Museum of Fine Arts (UMFA) Tours & TicketsLatter-day Saints Family History Library Tours & TicketsSnowbird Ski and Summer Resort Tours & TicketsFort Douglas Military Museum Tours & TicketsThanksgiving Point Tours & TicketsKennecott Copper Mine (Bingham Canyon Mine) Tours & TicketsUtah's Hogle Zoo Tours & TicketsJoseph Smith Memorial Building Tours & TicketsNatural History Museum of Utah Tours & TicketsLiberty Park Tours & TicketsDiscovery Gateway Children's Museum Tours & TicketsSolitude Mountain Resort Tours & TicketsThis is the Place Heritage Park Tours & TicketsBrighton Resort Tours & Tickets