- Enjoy a sightseeing adventure on land and on water
- Get to the top of Salzburg with the fortress funicular railway
- Eat a 4-course meal in the Panorama Restaurant
- Expand your musical horizons during your vacation
Departure & Return
at the landing station Makartsteg (foot-bridge with love-locks)
After the concert at the fortress you take the cable car back in the city (Festungsgasse 4)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At Dinner & Concert dress code smart casual, no shorts, no T-shirts
- Vegetarian option is available
- Please convert your E-Ticket 20 minutes prior to departure at the Ticket Counter. (Landing station Makartsteg)
- Minimum age is 4 years
- • Notice: The concert hall (only Golden hall) unfortunately does not provide disabled access for people with limited mobility.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salzburger Festungskonzerte GmbH
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas