8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit the Eagle’s Nest, Adolf Hitler’s former mountaintop retreat, plus Berchtesgaden and Lake Königssee on this full-day private trip from Salzburg. Ascend to the infamous Eagle’s Nest and absorb its panoramic views, and visit the town of Berchtesgaden for lunch (own expense). Afterward, explore Berchtesgaden salt mine and admire mountain-ringed Königssee with an optional boat ride on its glassy waters. Price is per vehicle on this customizable tour and includes Salzburg hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Fully narrated tour
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any Hotel, Airbnb or private address in the city of Salzburg and nearer surrounding areas.
- W. A. Mozart Airport, Salzburg Austria
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats are available on request.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Private Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Eagle's Nest and Bavarian Alps Day Trip from Salzburg?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Eagle's Nest and Bavarian Alps Day Trip from Salzburg?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Eagle's Nest and Bavarian Alps Day Trip from Salzburg
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSalzburgBus Tours - Austrian AlpsHistorical Tours - Austrian AlpsFull-day Tours - Austrian AlpsBus Tours - HallstattHistorical Tours - HallstattFull-day Tours - HallstattBus Tours - PassauHistorical Tours - PassauFull-day Tours - PassauCategory
Michael Haydn Museum Tours & TicketsWerfen Ice Caves (Eisriesenwelt) Tours & TicketsSalzburg Marionette Theatre (Marionettentheater) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Modern Art Salzburg Rupertinum (Museum der Moderne Rupertinum) Tours & TicketsToy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum) Tours & TicketsHohensalzburg Fortress (Festung Hohensalzburg) Tours & TicketsStiegl Brauwelt Tours & TicketsHangar-7 Tours & TicketsNonnberg Abbey (Stift Nonnberg) Tours & TicketsSt. Peter's Abbey (Stift Sankt Peter) Tours & TicketsMozarteum Tours & TicketsSalzburg Cathedral (Dom zu Salzburg) Tours & TicketsSalzburg Museum Tours & TicketsMuseum of Modern Art Salzburg Mönchsberg (Museum der Moderne am Mönchsberg) Tours & TicketsLarge Festival Hall (Grosses Festspielhaus) Tours & TicketsSalzburg Museum of Natural History (Haus der Natur) Tours & TicketsSalzburg Marionette Theater Tours & TicketsHohenwerfen Fortress (Erlebnisburg Hohenwerfen) Tours & TicketsGetreidegasse Tours & TicketsNational Park Hohe Tauern Tours & Tickets