2 hours 30 minutes to 3 hours (Approx.)
Enjoy dinner in one of Europe’s oldest restaurant’s— St. Peter Stiftskulinarium. This picturesque setting is convenient to find, in the heart of Salzburg Old Town. The dishes are inspired by historical recipes from the 1700s, so you’ll try things that you wouldn’t usually make at home. While you’re enjoying a three-course meal, you’ll be entertained by live classical concert performances.
- A Mozart Dinner Concert is a great choice for classical music fans
- A romantic 3-course candlelit dinner is included
- Dine in the baroque hall of one of Europe’s oldest restaurants
- Live performances by musicians and opera singers are included
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to Mozart Dinner Concert
3-course dinner prepared after historical recipes
Live Mozart concert by opera singers and classical musicians in period costumes
Arias and duets from "Magic Flute", "Figaro", "Don Giovanni" performed by Amadeus Consort Salzburg
Candlelit dining and concert hall in St. Peter, Europe's oldest restaurant (first mentioned 803 AD)
Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Transportation to/from attraction
Departure & Return
Departure PointMozart Dinner Concert, St. Peter Bezirk 1/4, Salzburg 5020 Austria
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vouchers need to be exchanged for original tickets at the box office (at the venue, open from 6:15 pm)
- Evening starts at 7:30 pm, doors open at 6:30 pm. Late seating ist possible only during intermissions
- Early appearance recommended
- Seats are at shared tables for 8 persons and will be assigned on the spot
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking or on the spot
- Beverages are not included and are to be paid after the performance
- Wheelchairs: there is no lift, but wheelchairs can be carried upstairs by staff (no electric, heavy wheelchairs). Please arrive no later than 6:30 pm
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salzburger Konzertgesellschaft mbH
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Mozart Dinner Concert at the Baroque Hall of St Peter`s Abbey in Salzburg?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Mozart Dinner Concert at the Baroque Hall of St Peter`s Abbey in Salzburg?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Mozart Dinner Concert at the Baroque Hall of St Peter`s Abbey in Salzburg
150 to 180 minutes
4 hours 10 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Classical ConcertsTheatersSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsSalzburgClassical Concerts - Austrian AlpsTheaters - Austrian AlpsClassical Concerts - HallstattTheaters - HallstattClassical Concerts - PassauTheaters - PassauCategory
Toy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum)Salzburg MuseumSt. Peter's Abbey (Stift Sankt Peter)Hallein Salt Mine (Salzwelten Hallein)Mozart Square (Mozartplatz)Georg Trakl Memorial (Traklhouse)Hohenwerfen Fortress (Erlebnisburg Hohenwerfen)Hangar-7Salzburg ZooWerfen Ice Caves (Eisriesenwelt)KitzsteinhornNonnberg Abbey (Stift Nonnberg)Mönchsberg Lift (Mönchsbergaufzug)Residenz Gallery (Residenzgalerie)Cathedral Museum (Dommuseum)Mozart’s Birthplace (Mozarts Geburtshaus)Museum of Modern Art Salzburg Rupertinum (Museum der Moderne Rupertinum)Michael Haydn MuseumStiegl BrauweltSalzburg Marionette Theatre (Marionettentheater)