- 1-hour city tour by bus of Salzburg
- See key highlights of a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit some of the city's Mozart landmarks
- Pass film locations from 'The Sound of Music'
- Learn about Salzburg history and culture
- Includes coffee and cake at a local restaurant
- Departures available throughout the day
Departure & Return
The tour departs from the bus terminal at Mirabellplatz, corner Hubert Sattler Gasse 1 (in front of St. Andrew church) Mirabellplatz / 5020 Salzburg
What To Expect
See the Baroque gardens that circle Mirabell Palace, then explore Salzburg’s musical heritage at the Mozarteum, still among the best music schools in the world. Pass the house where Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart was born in 1756, and learn how the city and culture of Salzburg shaped his musical life.
This tour concludes at Restaurant M32, where you’ll finish in true Salzburg style—with a slice of fresh cake and a cup of coffee in a dining room with views over the Salzburg Fortress.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Panorama Tours GmbH
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Easy walk to find the meeting place for this tour." See review