Don’t worry—here are some similar options
30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Audio Guide in German or English
Bus tour in modern coach to Gaisberg and return
Free bus ticket for selected city buses during the entire period of validity
Free WiFi on all buses
Admission to all attractions
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note, that wearing an FFP2 mask in the Hop On Hop Off and tour buses is required by law, therefore bringing your own mask is requested.
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Sightseeing Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Salzburg Hop-on Hop-off Gaisberg Panoramic Bus Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Salzburg Hop-on Hop-off Gaisberg Panoramic Bus Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Salzburg Hop-on Hop-off Gaisberg Panoramic Bus Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursAudio GuidesCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSalzburgHop on Hop Off - Austrian AlpsBus Tours - Austrian AlpsAudio Guides - Austrian AlpsHop on Hop Off - HallstattBus Tours - HallstattAudio Guides - HallstattHop on Hop Off - PassauBus Tours - PassauAudio Guides - PassauCategory
Mozart’s Birthplace (Mozarts Geburtshaus) Tours & TicketsHohensalzburg Fortress (Festung Hohensalzburg) Tours & TicketsSalzburg Museum Tours & TicketsResidenz Gallery (Residenzgalerie) Tours & TicketsSilent Night Chapel (Stille Nacht Kapelle) Tours & TicketsMichael Haydn Museum Tours & TicketsWerfen Ice Caves (Eisriesenwelt) Tours & TicketsHangar-7 Tours & TicketsNonnberg Abbey (Stift Nonnberg) Tours & TicketsSalzburg Old Market (Alter Markt) Tours & TicketsSalzburg Cathedral (Dom zu Salzburg) Tours & TicketsSt. Peter's Abbey (Stift Sankt Peter) Tours & TicketsMozart Square (Mozartplatz) Tours & TicketsNational Park Hohe Tauern Tours & TicketsStiegl Brauwelt Tours & TicketsCathedral Museum (Dommuseum) Tours & TicketsSalzburg Marionette Theatre (Marionettentheater) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Modern Art Salzburg Mönchsberg (Museum der Moderne am Mönchsberg) Tours & TicketsToy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum) Tours & TicketsSalzburg Museum of Natural History (Haus der Natur) Tours & Tickets