3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy an easy introduction to kayaking and the tropical riches of the River Ora on this tour from Playa Samana and Carillo. With coaching and equipment included, there’s minimal effort on your part and you’ll paddle the quiet waters behind a guide. Spot monkeys, birds, and other species; glide by lush mangroves, and stop for snacks; all as your guide points out sights and shares information on the river’s ecosystem.
- Waft along the River Ora on a kayak trip from Playa Samana and Carrillo
- Safe and easy way to try kayaking and sample Costa Rica’s tropical jungle
- Paddle by mangroves, watch for wildlife, and hear about the ecosystem
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off; equipment, instructions, and snacks
Saved to wishlist!
kayak , life jacket, paddle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We also pick up from houses and other hotels in Samara or Carrillo town.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
3/2/2020 - 8/6/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 02:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Carrillo Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeKayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesGuanacaste and NorthwestNicoya PeninsulaSámaraNature and Wildlife - Guanacaste and NorthwestKayaking - Guanacaste and NorthwestNature and Wildlife - Santa CruzKayaking - Santa CruzNature and Wildlife - TamarindoKayaking - TamarindoCategory