3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Swap humans for wildlife on a half-day tour to Chora Island. Traveling by kayak allows you to reach parts of the coastline that are usually inaccessible, while exploring with a guide increases your chances of spotting marine life and land creatures twofold. Plus, this tour’s short duration makes it ideal for time-pressed travelers.
- Discover parts of Costa Rica's coast that most first-time visitors miss
- An obvious choice for nature lovers on a time budget
- Receive personalized attention in a small-group limited to only eight people
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Book with Maria
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Ocean Kayak and Snorkeling to Chora Island?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Ocean Kayak and Snorkeling to Chora Island
Explore Similar Things to Do
KayakingSnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesSámaraGuanacaste and NorthwestKayaking - Guanacaste and NorthwestSnorkeling - Guanacaste and NorthwestKayaking - Santa CruzSnorkeling - Santa CruzKayaking - TamarindoSnorkeling - TamarindoCategory