5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Costa Rica is home to an incredible amount of biodiversity, both on land and beneath the waters. Experience the underwater world during this snorkeling tour of San Juanillo, an idyllic white sand beach in Guanacaste Province. Calm clear waters in a cove protected by a coral reef guarantee a great day of marine exploration.
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Professional bilingual guide and instructor
Departure & Return
Departure PointHotels around the area of Nosara, Guanacaste.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide and instructor
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Costa Rica Itinerary
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesSámaraSnorkeling - Guanacaste and NorthwestSnorkeling - Santa CruzSnorkeling - TamarindoCategory