5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Costa Rica is home to an incredible amount of biodiversity, both on land and beneath the waters. Experience the underwater world during this snorkeling tour of San Juanillo, an idyllic white sand beach in Guanacaste Province. Calm clear waters in a cove protected by a coral reef guarantee a great day of marine exploration.
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Professional bilingual guide and instructor
Departure & Return
Location Name: Hotels around the area of Nosara, Guanacaste.
Departure PointHotels around the area of Nosara, Guanacaste.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide and instructor
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Costa Rica Itinerary
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
San Juanillo beach snorkel marine wildlife tour at Nosara in Guanacaste
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesSámaraSnorkeling - Guanacaste and NorthwestSnorkeling - Santa CruzSnorkeling - TamarindoCategory