3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Round-trip transportation from hotels in the Samara-Carrillo Beach area
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/10/2021 - 11/10/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Samara Adventure Company
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Playa Samara Stand Up Paddling & Snorkeling ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Playa Samara Stand Up Paddling & Snorkeling ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Playa Samara Stand Up Paddling & Snorkeling ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Playa Samara Stand Up Paddling & Snorkeling ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingSnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesSámaraStand Up Paddleboarding - Guanacaste and NorthwestSnorkeling - Guanacaste and NorthwestStand Up Paddleboarding - Santa CruzSnorkeling - Santa CruzStand Up Paddleboarding - TamarindoSnorkeling - TamarindoCategory