3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
You may also like
See for yourself why La Jolla has earned a reputation as one of San Diego's most gorgeous and high-profile locales on an afternoon sightseeing tour. Travel from downtown San Diego to the upscale coastal enclave known for its stellar seaside views and rowdy sea lion community, plus extravagant Spanish-style mansions and famous residents. Browse the luxury boutiques of La Jolla Village, explore the marine life of a legendary cove, and take in views of the coast from a mountaintop lookout on this small-group excursion.
- 3-hour sightseeing tour of La Jolla from San Diego
- Visit the upscale San Diego suburb famous for its natural beauty and luxurious lifestyle
- Stroll along the upscale shops and cafés of La Jolla Village
- See the famous sea lions at La Jolla Cove
- Enjoy spectacular coastal views
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by van
Water and snacks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
300 G St, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Lyft & Uber: We are listed on the ride share apps as 'Another Side Of San Diego Tours'. Ride-shares are the preferred and best way for our guests to come to us.
- Parking Option 1: The LAZ Parking lot is located at 8th Ave. and G Street. The address is: 665 8th Ave San Diego, CA 92101
- Parking Option 2: The Park-It-On-Market lot is located at 7th Ave. and Market Street. The address is: 614 Market St. San Diego, CA 92101
- Parking Option 3: The next closest all day lot is at the corner of 2nd Ave. and Island. The lot is directly across from 100 Harbor Club Dr. San Diego, CA 92101 **Not available from 7/1 thru 7/31 due to Comic Con***
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 4 people are required for this tour to go. Solo travelers welcome.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Another Side Of San Diego Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The La Jolla Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The La Jolla Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The La Jolla Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The La Jolla Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during The La Jolla Tour?
This activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by The La Jolla Tour.
See all safety measures taken by The La Jolla Tour.
Product code: 5044LJTOUR
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSan DiegoBus Tours - CaliforniaCity Tours - CaliforniaHistorical Tours - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - La JollaCity Tours - La JollaHistorical Tours - La JollaHalf-day Tours - La JollaBus Tours - Palm SpringsCity Tours - Palm SpringsHistorical Tours - Palm SpringsHalf-day Tours - Palm SpringsCategory
Inez Grant Parker Memorial Rose GardenKarl Strauss Brewing CompanySan Diego Museum of Art (SDMA)El Campo Santo CemeteryOld Globe TheaterSEA LIFE® San Diego AquariumSpanish Village Art CenterSan Diego Museum of Man (SDMM)Speed Circuit Family Fun CenterMuseum of Contemporary Art San Diego (MCASD)AquaticaShelter IslandSan Diego Zoo Safari ParkBoomers San DiegoMission BeachCoronadoSan Diego Sports AssociationPetco ParkMt. Soledad National Veterans MemorialLiberty Station