Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
IF JOINING FROM SAN DIEGO you'll meet your guide on the US side of the border at THE COFFEE BEAN & TEA LEAF in Las Americas Premium Outlet Mall. IF STAYING IN BAJA we will pick you up at your hotel/house rental in Central TJ, Playas de TJ, Rosarito, La Misión, North Ensenada, or Valle de Guadalupe.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- While this experience is open to participants of all ages, the minimum age to drink alcoholic beverages in Mexico is 18 years old. A parent or legal guardian must accompany minors (if you have a different surname than that of your child, you must carry legal documentation affirming your parental/guardian rights).
- Children under 8 years old (or less than 4'9" tall) must be seated in an appropriate car seat or booster seat. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO BRING YOUR OWN CAR SEAT/BOOSTER SEAT - WE DO NOT PROVIDE CAR SEATS OR BOOSTER SEATS AND YOUR SMALL CHILDREN WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE WITHOUT THE APPROPRIATE CAR SEAT/BOOSTER SEAT.
- Our tour vans only have three (3) seats with the LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children) system installed. YOU MUST BRING ALL NECESSARY STRAPS, TETHERS, BUCKLES, AND/OR EQUIPMENT TO PROPERLY INSTALL YOUR CAR SEATS OR BOOSTERS. Our guides/drivers are not allowed to assist with the installation of car seats or boosters - you are advised to bring the installation instructions with you. Your tour time includes the time required to install and remove car seats and boosters.
- If you have more than 10 people in your group, we will not be able to accommodate strollers or luggage (we must remove the back seats in order to accommodate luggage, strollers, etc. - this arrangement must be made at least 48-hours in advance of your tour’s scheduled departure time). LUGGAGE SPACE IS LIMITED. Please contact Baja Test Kitchen to ask about the transport of your luggage, strollers, etc. before booking this experience.
- Your payment for this experience constitutes your full acceptance of the Terms, Conditions, and Tour Policies found on the Baja Test Kitchen website.
- Every tour participant, including children, must carry a valid passport (and if necessary for travel to Mexico or back to the U.S., a valid Entry Visa ). U.S. Passport holders do not require an Entry Visa for travel to Mexico.
- Every adult in your group must agree to and sign the Baja Test Kitchen Participation Agreement (release of liability) at least 24-hours prior to departure.
- Participants must be sober at the inception of the tour. If the trip director deems that a participant is under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs at the inception of the tour (in his/her sole yet reasonable judgement), that participant will be dismissed and will not be allowed to participate in the tour. There will be no refunds, credits, or rescheduling allowances for dismissal due to insobriety at the inception of a tour/workshop.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Baja Test Kitchen
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.