- Tijuana shopping and sightseeing trip from San Diego
- Enjoy local and traditional Mexican cuisine
- See points of interest such as Avenue of the Heroes and the Tijuana Cultural Center
- Search for the best bargains and shopping around
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Located inside the Santa Fe Depot lobby next to women's restroom
What To Expect
Start your trip with an afternoon pickup from your San Diego hotel or Kettner Boulevard, continuing by air-conditioned coach across the Mexican border and into Tijuana. Once you arrive, continue to the city’s Cultural Center, featuring a range of art and rotating exhibitions on contemporary Mexican culture. Then head to the Zona Rio, a district that includes the giant Rio Mall and statues of famous Mexican figures like the Aztec King Cuahutemoc, along with American political leaders like Abraham Lincoln.
Head next to the now-demolished Tijuana Bullring and to see the Tijuana Water Tower. You may be getting hungry by this point, so help stave off your cravings you’ll make a stop to make your very own Mexican taco, filling a tasty tortilla a selection of meat, chicken and veggies, plus toppings including guacamole, cilantro, salsa and onion. Before concluding your excursion, make a stop at Avenida Revolución (Revolution Avenue) a street renowned for its shopping, so you can hunt for a few bargains.
Important Information: U.S. and Canadian Citizens must bring a passport for re-entry to the United States. Non-U.S. Citizens must also bring their passport. You may be required to show a I-94, Multiple Entry Visa or Resident Alien Card for re-entry to the United States. You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Important Information:
- U.S and Canadian Citizens: you must bring a passport for re-entry into the United States.
- Non-U.S. Citizens: you must bring your passport. You may be required to show a I-94, Multiple Entry Visa or Resident Alien Card for re-entry to the United States. You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please confirm hotel pick up at least 48hrs before the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Five Star Tours and Charter Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.