Explore our promoted experiences
- Small-group full-day San Francisco tour with Alcatraz
- Learn about Alcatraz prison on a self-guided audio tour
- Snap photos of the Golden Gate Bridge from Battery Godfrey
- Includes round-trip ferry and audio tour of Alcatraz, guided bus tour, hotel pickup and drop-off from most hotels
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meet at the Mason street entrance (Eastern entrance). Please check your email confirmation from Extranomical Tours or contact the provider to confirm your pick-up details
Please meet outside hotel main doors. Please check your email confirmation from Extranomical Tours or contact the provider to confirm your pick-up details.
You will need to make your own way back to your hotel after Alcatraz.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- California law requires tour guests to bring a car safety seat for all children under 8 years and under 4' 9" (1.4 meters) in height. Any guest that does not provide their child's safety seat at the time of the tour and does not inform the tour operator in advance may not be allowed to board the tour and will not be subject to refund.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Exact destinations & itinerary may differ due to weather, road conditions, and the guide's discretion.
- For hotel pickups, if your hotel is not listed, please select the Hilton Union Square at 333 O'Farrell Street (the meeting point is outside the Mason Street entrance).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 37 travelers
- OPERATED BY Extranomical Tours
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms