- Nighttime Big Bus tour of San Francisco
- Check out different city neighborhoods lit up at night
- Multiple departure times available to suit your schedule
- Complimentary shuttle back to Union Square at the completion of the tour
Departure & Return
Redeem vouchers at the start of the tour at Pier 41, Fishermans Wharf (End of Powell Street)
What To Expect
Listen to live commentary about the City by the Bay as you take in the sights lit up at night. Drive through Fisherman's Wharf and make your way through Chinatown, the Financial District, the Embarcadero, and across the the Bay Bridge to Treasure Island. At the conclusion of the tour, you can catch a complimentary shuttle back to Union Square.
Your tour lasts 60-90 minutes depending on traffic.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour operates on a first-come, first-served basis, so try to arrive early to secure your seat
- This is not a hop-on hop-off tour
- Wheelchair accessible, please call ahead for arrangements
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Big Bus Tours - USA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff