Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Look for our guide, carrying a sign with the Real San Francisco Tours logo, underneath the large Pride flag, above Castro Metro Station.
Tour ends at Clarion Alley, barely 10 minutes walk from the start point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Aim to get to the meeting point 10-15 minutes early. If you’re late you may miss the tour.
- No ticket required for children under 12 y.o.
- By making a booking for this tour you agree to be bound by Real San Francisco Tours terms of service.
- This is a walking tour and we move at a reasonable pace. Please book a private tour if you have mobility issues.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Real San Francisco Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands