- San Francisco sightseeing tour with Muir Woods and Sausalito
- Take a bus ride around the city to see neighborhoods such like Chinatown and Haight-Ashbury
- Visit Muir Woods National Monument, home to the famous redwood trees
- Admire the Golden Gate Bridge and the large homes of Pacific Heights
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
You will be meeting underneath the white gazebo, located inside the San Francisco Maritime National Park, on the Beach Street side. **Hyde Street and Beach Street border The Maritime National Park**
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
You will travel through North Beach, also known as Little Italy, where sidewalk cafes line busy streets. You will get to see the markets and souvenir shops of Chinatown; visit the art and landmarks where the Summer of Love began in the Haight-Ashbury; see the 'Painted Ladies' victorians, known for their appearance in the 'Full House' intro; and get a glimpse of Pacific Heights, one of the city's most affluent neighborhoods where large homes have excellent views of San Francisco Bay (the house from 'Mrs. Doubtfire' is also here), among others.
The adventure then continues across the Golden Gate Bridge to the picturesque enclave of Sausalito for a lunch break, before heading to Muir Woods National Monument, where you have an hour to stroll through the majestic forest of ancient redwood trees.
Your tour ends with return to your starting point at Fisherman's Wharf.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dylan's Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by The Ultimate Day in the Bay Including Muir Woods.