3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Savor the gourmet highlights of San Francisco’s historic North Beach neighborhood with a small-group walking tour that takes in the area’s foodie hotspots. Learn about North Beach’s Italian-American heritage as you explore alongside a local guide, visit local landmarks and hidden gems, and pause to sample five or six distinctive treats. Enjoy an itinerary that changes with the season, but includes atmospheric cafés, beloved artisan food shops and family-owned restaurants, and experience North Beach at it’s most authentic—and most delicious.
- Small group gourmet walking tour of North Beach
- Get an insider's glimpse of a vibrant neighborhood
- Explore the city with a local
- Sample the neighborhood's best bites
- Perfect introduction to the city's Italian American heritage
Saved to wishlist!
3 hour small- group walking food tasting excursion lead by a professional guide
Visit 5-6 North Beach's eateries- including pizza with 11th time World Pizza Champion Tony Gemignani
Visit XOX truffles-named one of the Top Ten chocolate-makers in the US by Chocolatier Magazine
Lead by a professional tour guide
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup/ drop-off
Departure & Return
716 Columbus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Italian Homemade Company
353 Columbus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Tours provides substitutions for vegetarians and those with shellfish allergies, but cannot make substitutions for any other food allergies (such as gluten-free, dairy-free, etc.) or food lifestyles choices (vegan, low-carb, etc.). Due to the fact that all tastings have been prepared in advance (based on information provided to us at the time of bookings) substitutions must be requested in advance with your ticket purchase. Please make a note in your "special request" portion at checkout
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear comfortable shoes
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of cancellation, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tastebud Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Food Tour of the French Quarter
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursCoffee & Tea ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSan FranciscoFood Tours - CaliforniaWalking Tours - CaliforniaCoffee & Tea Tours - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - CaliforniaFood Tours - SausalitoWalking Tours - SausalitoCoffee & Tea Tours - SausalitoHalf-day Tours - SausalitoFood Tours - Napa & SonomaWalking Tours - Napa & SonomaCoffee & Tea Tours - Napa & SonomaHalf-day Tours - Napa & SonomaCategory
San Francisco International Airport (SFO)Angel Island Immigration StationMarket StreetExploratoriumConservatory of FlowersMission Dolores ParkToronado PubSausalito Vista PointPier 39Union SquareOcean Beach San FranciscoNorth BeachNob HillGrateful Dead HouseCrissy FieldDavies Symphony HallVesuvio CafeCivic CenterThe CanneryTomales Point