8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Commune with giants during this 4.5-hour exploration of the coastal redwoods of Muir Woods and stop in charming Sausalito. Escape the concrete jungle for the solitude and foggy climate of Muir Woods, a grove of 1,000-year old redwoods towering more than 260 feet (79 meters). Then take a break in Sausalito, a picturesque seaside town offering a wealth of unique boutiques and hip cafes, before continuing north to explore the world-famous California wine country. A guide, park entrance fees, wine tastings, and coach transport are included.
- Discover the coastal redwoods of Muir Woods and Sausalito from San Francisco
- Crane your neck up at the 1,000 year old coastal redwoods in Muir Woods
- Explore the charming cafes and unique shopping boutiques of Sausalito
- Visit two wineries and indulge in 3-5 tastings at each venue in California’s renowned Wine Country
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Enjoy both Muir Woods and a half-day visit to Wine Country in one day
All wine tasting fees included: 3-5 signature wine blends included at both wineries<br/>Entrance fees included: $15.00 Muir Woods entrance fee is included
Saved to wishlist!
Park entrance fee to Muir Woods National Monument ($15.00)
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Bus Tour narration operated in English by live guide; With Audio Narration in the following languages. 中文, Español, 한국어, Français, 日本語, Deutsche, Italiano - Multi-Language Voice Narration Experience: QR Code Mobile App Feature (Must have mobile data to utilize feature; Wifi not available on motor-coach)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tower Tours - San Francisco's Sightseeing Specialist
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-1 Muir Woods Visit with Sausalito & Half Day Wine Country (All fees included)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-1 Muir Woods Visit with Sausalito & Half Day Wine Country (All fees included)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-1 Muir Woods Visit with Sausalito & Half Day Wine Country (All fees included)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-1 Muir Woods Visit with Sausalito & Half Day Wine Country (All fees included)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 7116P14
Compare Similar Experiences
3-1 Muir Woods Visit with Sausalito & Half Day Wine Country (All fees included)
2 hours 25 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan FranciscoFood Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - CaliforniaNature and Wildlife - CaliforniaWine Tastings - CaliforniaFull-day Tours - CaliforniaFood Tours - SausalitoBus Tours - SausalitoNature and Wildlife - SausalitoWine Tastings - SausalitoFull-day Tours - SausalitoFood Tours - Napa & SonomaBus Tours - Napa & SonomaNature and Wildlife - Napa & SonomaWine Tastings - Napa & SonomaFull-day Tours - Napa & SonomaCategory
Oracle ParkTomales PointSan Francisco Cruise Port at Pier 35Anchor Brewing CompanySea CliffSan Francisco ZooAquarium of the BayWalt Disney® Family MuseumGrace CathedralJames R. Herman Cruise Terminal at Pier 27Asian Art MuseumBeat MuseumUSS PampanitoToronado PubTransamerica PyramidSan Francisco JapantownCow HollowFisherman's WharfHuntington Park Twin Peaks