Are you interested in?
- 7-day, 6-night tour from San Francisco to Yosemite, Sedona, and Las Vegas
- See some of the most photographed landscapes of Yosemite National Park
- Take a bay cruise under the Golden Gate Bridge and around Alcatraz Island
- Explore Monument Valley by Jeep
- Learn about the natural and cultural history of the region
- Accommodation and breakfast included in Modesto or Monterey, Stevenson Ranch, Las Vegas, Flagstaff, and Page
- You'll visit Hearst Castle instead of Yosemite in the winter months
- Tour ends in Las Vegas
Departure & Return
Departure PointUnited States, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
Return Details3900 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour concludes in Las Vegas
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted
- Tours can be bilingual/multilingual as they are offered in many different languages
- Maximum of 3 people per room; if traveling with a party of 4 or more, or you wish to have separate rooms, please make separate bookings
- Children under the age of 2 are free; please advise at time of booking if infant is traveling
- Luggage is limited to 1 piece and 1 small carry-on per person
- Wheelchair accessible; please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Empire Vacations
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 7-Day Tour to Yosemite, Las Vegas, Sedona, Monument Valley from San Francisco.