3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn the secrets of perfect homemade pizza with this cooking class in San Francisco’s historic Haight Ashbury neighborhood. Step inside a local home and try your hand at tossing dough and mixing up toppings alongside your guide, optionally sipping on a drink during the BYOB class. After cooking, sit down and enjoy your pizza accompanied by two side dishes.
- Neapolitan pizza cooking class in San Francisco
- Learn to make dough, sauce, toppings, and more for the perfect pizza
- Small-group class can accommodate some dietary restrictions
- Fun group activity for San Francisco locals and visitors alike
Saved to wishlist!
Fresh made Neapolitan pizza
Easy-to-follow cooking class for all levels
Learn traditional recipes and improve your culinary skills
Experience first hand the local culture and cuisine
Departure & Return
Masonic Ave, San Francisco, CA, USA
The exact address will be provided in the voucher
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EatWith
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Neapolitan pizza cooking class in historic Haight Ashbury?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Neapolitan pizza cooking class in historic Haight Ashbury?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
Neapolitan pizza cooking class in historic Haight Ashbury
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesSan FranciscoUnique Experiences - CaliforniaCooking Classes - CaliforniaUnique Experiences - SausalitoCooking Classes - SausalitoUnique Experiences - Napa & SonomaCooking Classes - Napa & SonomaCategory
Haas-Lilienthal House Tours & TicketsSan Francisco Playhouse Tours & TicketsAnchor Brewing Company Tours & TicketsPainted Ladies Tours & TicketsUnion Square Tours & TicketsYerba Buena Gardens Tours & TicketsToronado Pub Tours & TicketsTwin Peaks Tours & TicketsOracle Park Tours & TicketsOcean Beach San Francisco Tours & TicketsMission District Tours & TicketsDavies Symphony Hall Tours & TicketsLombard Street Tours & TicketsCartoon Art Museum Tours & TicketsAquarium of the Bay Tours & TicketsAsian Art Museum Tours & TicketsCable Car Museum Tours & TicketsSan Francisco Japantown Tours & TicketsExploratorium Tours & TicketsAngel Island Immigration Station Tours & Tickets