Explore our promoted experiences
- Tour San Francisco on a vintage fire engine
- Visit the best spots in San Francisco with a guide
- Travel through Presidio, the Golden Gate Bridge, and Fort Baker
- Explore the quaint village of Sausalito located across the bay
Departure & Return
The Cannery at Fisherman's Wharf at the foot of Columbus Avenue 650 Beach St at the foot of Columbus Avenue (back side of The Cannery Building)
What To Expect
Motor through the Presidio and then see Fort Point before crossing over the postcard-perfect Golden Gate Bridge for a fire truck tour like no other. Enjoy amazing photo ops of San Francisco Bay, the city skyline and the bridge’s twin spires—fog-wrapped or glistening in the sun—as you make your way to the bayside village of Sausalito.
Make a photo stop at Fort Baker before returning back over the bridge. Ride through boutique-strewn Union Street in the Cow Hollow neighborhood and return to Fisherman’s Wharf where your tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under age 17 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY San Francisco Fire Engine Tours and Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms