Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Entertaining night tour of San Francisco
- See the city’s attractions aboard a 1970s Volkswagen bus
- Wind through Fisherman’s Wharf, Chinatown, North Beach, the Castro, the Mission, downtown and more
- Travel on streets that larger vehicles cannot pass through
- Enjoy photo ops at the Golden Gate Bridge
- Hear entertaining stories and history from an informative guide
- This small-group tour is limited to 12 people (6 people per bus), ensuring a more memorable experience
Departure & Return
Starting point is in Fisherman's Wharf, across from the Argonaut Hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 12 people per booking, divided 6 per bus
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- While not wheelchair accessible, we are totally happy to help fold a wheelchair and have everyone join in the fun!
- Tips - Yes please and thank you! It is customary for those of us who work in the service industry to expect to earn gratuity in order to meet living standards. Usually is 15%-20% of your total purchase or at least $10 per person. Thanks in advance!
- 21 & Over with valid ID or Passport
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY San Francisco Love Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The only thing I would suggest that a microphone for the driver would help those in the rear seats to hear all being said as the VW engine can be quite noisy going uphill." See review