3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Vintage VW Bus and driver
Tour of the city with fun facts and history
Photographer, and wedding officiant and ceremony
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You may ask us to start your photo tour by picking you up at your hotel or other San Francisco location, or you may meet us at your wedding ceremony site (If you are getting married) and the VW Bus can pick us up and start the rest of the photo tour after the ceremony.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Effortless Wedding
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wedding Ceremony and San Francisco Photography Tour on VW Bus?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Wedding Ceremony and San Francisco Photography Tour on VW Bus?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wedding Ceremony and San Francisco Photography Tour on VW Bus?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wedding Ceremony and San Francisco Photography Tour on VW Bus?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 293797P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Wedding Ceremony and San Francisco Photography Tour on VW Bus
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Romantic ToursBus ToursPhotography ToursHoneymoonHalf-day ToursWeddings & HoneymoonsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan FranciscoRomantic Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - CaliforniaPhotography Tours - CaliforniaHoneymoon - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - CaliforniaRomantic Tours - SausalitoBus Tours - SausalitoPhotography Tours - SausalitoHoneymoon - SausalitoHalf-day Tours - SausalitoRomantic Tours - Napa & SonomaBus Tours - Napa & SonomaPhotography Tours - Napa & SonomaHoneymoon - Napa & SonomaHalf-day Tours - Napa & SonomaCategory
Painted LadiesFort MasonPresidioThe CanneryRussian HillDavies Symphony HallMarin HeadlandsNorth BeachHaas-Lilienthal HouseSea CliffContemporary Jewish MuseumPalace of Fine ArtsSan Francisco Botanical GardenSutro BathsCalifornia Historical SocietyCow HollowThe CastroSS Jeremiah O'BrienWinchester Mystery HouseLombard Street