- Walking tour lets you get to know the Castro neighborhood intimately
- Guide shares in-depth commentary on the history of the Castro
- A must for history buffs
- Small group of just 15 people or fewer
Departure & Return
Meet just outside the shop Local Take
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- While we try to avoid extreme inclines and declines, due to San Francisco's hills as well as crowded city streets and unpaved pathways, guests with mobility limitations, wheelchairs, or strollers cannot be accommodated.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Take Walks New York by Walks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.