5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Experience the history and beauty of the Italian Countryside on a private horseback riding and wine tasting tour of the Chianti region of Tuscany. Start with an overview of the area and get to know your horse. Then spend the day riding through medieval villages, and stopping at olive groves to learn about olive oil production and picturesque vineyards where you stop and taste wines at well-known wine cellars and wineries
- Explore Chianti Tuscany on horseback with a private lesson and use of all equipment
- Ride through olive groves and vineyards and enjoy the beauty of the Italian countryside
- Enjoy a traditional Tuscan lunch with wine tasting
- Convenient round-trip transportation from your location of choice arranged at booking
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Departure & Return
Via S. Giovanni, 126, 53037 San Gimignano SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear appropriate/comfortable clothes for horse riding
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Private Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Horseback Riding with wine tasting from San Gimignano?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Horseback Riding with wine tasting from San Gimignano?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Horseback Riding with wine tasting from San Gimignano?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Horseback Riding with wine tasting from San Gimignano?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 30491P58
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingNature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesSan GimignanoHorseback Riding - TuscanyNature and Wildlife - TuscanyHorseback Riding - SienaNature and Wildlife - SienaHorseback Riding - ChiantiNature and Wildlife - ChiantiCategory