3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Visit the vineyard and olive grove of a local San Gimignano family for a pizza and gelato cooking class. Learn the secrets of what makes a great pizza and sample wines and extra virgin olive oil. You’ll also make gelato using seasonal ingredients. Later, sit down to enjoy the meal you helped prepare.
- Pizza and gelato cooking class with local family
- Wine and olive oil tasting included
- Lunch or dinner classes available
- Family-owned vineyard and olive grove
Saved to wishlist!
Typical Tuscan toasted bread with different seasonal and homemade toppings
The pizza prepared during the class with the ingredients you choose
The Gelato that you will prepare during the class
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Via Martiri di Citerna, 53037 San Gimignano SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Podere la Marronaia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Pizza & Gelato Cooking Class
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSan GimignanoCooking Classes - TuscanyCooking Classes - SienaCooking Classes - ChiantiCategory