Are you interested in?
18 Tours & Activities
Basilica of Santa Maria Assunta (Duomo di San Gimignano) Tours
92 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
62 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed local guide
Torre Grossa entrance ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointPorta San Matteo, 53037 San Gimignano, Province of Siena, Italy
Return DetailsTown Hall, Picture Gallery and Great Tower, Piazza Duomo, 2, 53037 San Gimignano SI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Book Tuscany Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during San Gimignano Best of Gothic & Renaissance Art - Private Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during San Gimignano Best of Gothic & Renaissance Art - Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during San Gimignano Best of Gothic & Renaissance Art - Private Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during San Gimignano Best of Gothic & Renaissance Art - Private Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 90955P47
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan GimignanoWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - SienaHistorical Tours - SienaWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiCategory