- Learn how to start an evening in true Italian fashion with an “aperitivo"
- Prepare several appetizers and cocktails using fresh Tuscan ingredients
- Enjoy personalized attention and get tips you can take home during a private lesson
- Presented by a member of the prestigious Le Cesarine network of Italian home cooks
Departure & Return
Departure PointSan Gimignano, San Gimignano, Tuscany
This experience will be held in a local's home. For privacy reasons, you will receive the full address of your Cesarina host after you have booked. We will contact you after you've booked to match you up with your ideal host based on what you are looking for.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cesarine
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by The art of the Italian Aperitivo with a local: Learn & Enjoy in San Gimignano.